EVSE Protocol Controller (EPC) 2.0 PLus
$200.40 Inc. VAT
$200.40 Inc. VAT
Additional Safety Features
DC Sensor / RCM Support (Western Automation RCM14-01 supplied as optional extra) - The EPC 2.0 Basic has support for DC leakage protection and will detect DC currents of 6mA or greater, disabling the charging session and making the equipment safe.
PEN Loss Detection system negates the need for earth rod - The EPC 2.0 Basic has the ability to protect the user in the event of a failure/loss of the PEN conductor in the distribution network The EPC 2.0 Basic will disconnect all live conductors and the protective earth conductor, making the equipment safe until the fault is fixed.
Supply Optimisation which downrates the current taken by the vehicle to the measured remaining capacity of the property, so as not to overload the property capacity. Additional split core CT required.
Modbus RS485 - Allows configuration via Modbus - see registry table here
- Configurable for Tethered or Socket outlets
- Configurable for solenoid or motor locking systems
- Configurable with PEN Loss detection enabled or disabled
- Setting of the house limit for supply optimisation (additional Split Core CT Required)
RCM enabled by default. If not using the RCM this will need to be turned off using the Modbus registry
- Mains input (207—257V @ 50 Hz AC)
- 2 Relay contacts (230V AC ) for switching the load/EV and Aux/Earth contactors
- Solenoid or motor interlock drive for socket locking mechanisms
- 35mm DIN rail mount
- Height: 90mm
- Width: 36mm (2 modules)
- Depth (when mounted on a DIN rail): 57mm
- The LED status indicator protrudes 2mm from the front face.
- Operating/charging current configuration - voltage, resistor, variable resistor
- Impulse or short input for access control via additional hardware
- External status indicator LED support