EVSE Connection Centre with PEN Loss detection - IP30
£258.00 Inc. VAT
£258.00 Inc. VAT
Our EVSE Connection Centre currently has a long lead time - contact us for more information
The Viridian EVSE Connection Centre takes a key safety feature, PEN loss protection, originally developed for EPC 2.0 and incorporates it into a stand alone easy to install IP rated consumer unit.
This enables charge points to be installed on PME / TN-C-S supply arrangements, removes the requirement for a copper earth spike to be installed and meets the minimum requirements in BS 7671: 2018 amendment 1, 722.411.4.1.
- No earth spike required - allows use of PME / TN-C-S earthing arrangements for charge point installations
- Solar/micro generation – designed with micro generation in mind, avoids nuisance tripping for properties with Solar generation.
- Near Silent Operation – No annoying humming during operation
- Current Monitoring – Additional safety feature monitoring for current fluctuation as standard.
- Available in IP30 or IP65 rated consumer units – allows flexibility in placement of EVSE connection Centre (indoors or outdoors).
- Flexibility on internal Electrical protection. – allows configuration based on each installation
- Configurable with 6mA DC detection. – Bring older charge points up to 18th Edition compliance
It is available in metal IP30 or IP65 rated consumer units and can be configured with appropriate internal electrical protection to allow charge points installations to comply with 18th edition regulations.
These are featured on Artisan Electrics YouTube Channel - See Here
Contact us for larger quantity quotations