Tethered EVSE Controller Kit (EPC and Cable)
£159.60 Inc. VAT
£159.60 Inc. VAT
EVSE kit containing a Tethered EPC and a Suitable Tethered Cable at a small discount for buying together
Click here for a helpful YouTube video
Viridian EV's (Mainpine) EVSE Protocol Controller (EPC) is the intelligent part of the vCharge charging stations. It is the communication unit that enables Mode 3 charging in accordance with IEC 61851.
The EPCs leave the factory programmed ready for use/installation at the current rating selected at purchase (Selected Above). This is the maximum current advertised by the EPC.
- 35mm DIN rail mount
- Height: 90mm
- Width: 36mm (2 modules)
- Depth: 57mm
- The front face is 53mm from the face of the DIN rail
- The LED status indicator protrudes 2mm from the front face.
These are the same product that used to be available from Mainpine.
IEC62196 (Type 2) Plug with cable (3-Phase) and IEC62196 (Type 2) Plug with cable
EV plug supplied with various length cable attached with the other end conditioned ready for wiring into a charge point / EVSE.
- 32A charging cable
- Connector: IEC 62196 (Type 2) or J1772 (Type 1) - Selected Above
- Voltage rating: 500V
- Conditioned wires ready for connecting
- Reliable, robust and low resistance (100mA) contacts
- Ergonomically designed PBT pistol-grip plugs
- Cable Strain Relief
- Hard wearing and rugged ('Run-over Proof')
- Min. 10000 mating cycles
- Sealing to meet and exceed UL50
- CE compliant
- UL certified: File Number E330790
3-Phase EVSE need a 3-Phase power supply. This is less common in a domestic setting. Feel free to talk to us or ask a qualified electrician for more details.
A suitably rated RCBO device must also be used to provide the correct level of protection whilst avoiding unnecessary tripping.
Users of this product assume responsibility for the correct design and installation of their EVSE. Consult the Viridian EV website or an electrical contractor if needed. Neither ecoHarmony or Viridian EV will be held liable for injury to living creatures nor damage to property arising from incorrect use of this product.