EVSE Controller Kit - EPC 2.0 and Cable
£0.00 Inc. VAT
£0.00 Inc. VAT
EVSE kit containing an EPC 2.0 and a Suitable Tethered Cable at a small discount for buying together
The Viridian EV EPC 2.0 builds on the success of the 1st generation of EVSE controller (EPC). It is the same size DIN rail mounted module designed for IEC 61851 compliant EV charge points, but with more features and configuration.
Additional Safety Features
DC Sensor / RCM Support (Western Automation RCM14-01 supplied as optional extra) - The EPC 2.0 has support for DC leakage protection and will detect DC currents of 6mA or greater, disabling the charging session and making the equipment safe,
PEN Loss Detection system - The EPC 2.0 has the ability to protect the user in the event of a failure/loss of the PEN conductor in the distribution network The EPC 2.0 will disconnect all live conductors and the protective earth conductor, making the equipment safe until the fault is fixed.
- Configurable for Tethered or Socket outlets
- Configurable for 16A or 32A max sysem operating currents
- Configurable for solenoid or motor locking systems
- Configurable for lock feedback or no lock feedback
- Configurable lock engaged polarity for different motor locking systems
- Configurable for RCM or No RCM
- Configurable charging current in 1A increments between 6A and system maximum (either 16A or 32A)
- Mains input (207—257V @ 50 Hz AC)
- 2 x Relay contacts (230V AC ) for switching the load/EV and Aux/Earth contactors
- Solenoid or motor interlock drive for socket locking mechanisms
- 1 x Current Transformer supplied for PEN Loss detection
- 35mm DIN rail mount
- Height: 90mm
- Width: 36mm (2 modules)
- Depth (when mounted on a DIN rail): 57mm
- The LED status indicator protrudes 2mm from the front face.
- Operating current configuration - voltage, resistor, switch or variable resistor
- External status indicator LED support
Tethered Cable Option
IEC62196 (Type 2) Plug with cable (3-Phase) and IEC62196 (Type 2) Plug with cable
EV plug supplied with various length cable attached with the other end conditioned ready for wiring into a charge point / EVSE.
- 32A charging cable
- Connector: IEC 62196 (Type 2) or J1772 (Type 1) - Selected Above
- Voltage rating: 500V
- Conditioned wires ready for connecting
- Reliable, robust and low resistance (100mA) contacts
- Ergonomically designed PBT pistol-grip plugs
- Cable Strain Relief
- Hard wearing and rugged ('Run-over Proof')
- Min. 10000 mating cycles
- Sealing to meet and exceed UL50
- CE compliant
- UL certified: File Number E330790
3-Phase EVSE need a 3-Phase power supply. This is less common in a domestic setting. Feel free to talk to us or ask a qualified electrician for more details.
A suitably rated RCBO device must also be used to provide the correct level of protection whilst avoiding unnecessary tripping.
Users of this product assume responsibility for the correct design and installation of their EVSE. Consult the Viridian EV website or an electrical contractor if needed. Neither ecoHarmony or Viridian EV will be held liable for injury to living creatures nor damage to property arising from incorrect use of this product.